WHAT WE DON’T DO
* We don’t operate the short on-road breaks for less than 6 guests.
* We don’t run off-road breaks for less than 6 bikes.
* For Tours please refer to www.bneuropeantours.com for the Tours Terms & Conditions page.
* We do not meet guests arriving at the ports of Calais or Cherbourg, but will arrange a convenient meeting place.
* We don’t want to upset the locals so we ask that you particularly observe the speed limits in towns and villages – after all we live here and you might want to come back!
* We don’t curtail the ride out if someone breaks down; we have to consider other members of the group. Repatriation to the UK is your responsibility. We may be able to recover and return you to Le Champ Massé and if possible then on to your port of departure however this will incur a charge (see What We Charge). We also reserve the right to charge for any additional nights accommodation at Le Champ Massé if you are delayed in France.
* If an accident occurs we may have to suspend the ride. The appropriate course of action will be taken. If we are involved or have to remain at the scene you may have to continue unaccompanied – in which case please be patient – it could have been you.
* We don’t provide refreshments whilst away from Le Champ Massé.
* As we do all the cooking ourselves we can cater for vegetarians but sorry, not vegans.
* As Le Champ Massé is our home guests cannot remain at the property during the day (unless by specific prior arrangement).